Happy Wednesday! Picture 7! Those of you who attend Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church here in Mt. P and attended the wonderful Korean style wedding than you might recognize this cake. The wonderful Seung Lan tied the knot May 24th this year. The cakes were a master piece in and of themselves! The two weddings that I have been to that someone from the church got married have had like 5 or 6 cakes instead of one three or four layered one... I think it's pretty cool. It being wedding season and all I thought the picture was appropriate.
Going along with the wedding theme the title to this lovely blog is from Matt Nathanson's "Wedding Dress". I really have nothing to say on this topic. Mainly because I'm not planning a wedding... more or less have a prospect in the marriage category. But to those that do, I'm happy for them!
So the count to camp continues. Only a few more days! It is getting harder and harder to get around my room because everything is packed, or not packed or thrown around. Luggage wise I'm actually doing pretty good so far. Starting on Saturday a few things will change. First, I won't have a cell phone around me except on my days off. Second, I won't have access to a computer, except for my days off (unless I find out otherwise). Third, I will start writing letters! A couple of people have asked if I will have a camp address... and the answer is YES! If you want send me stuff while I'm at camp my address is:
Mont Lawn Camp
Attn: Kira Hader
RR2 box 2004
Bushkill, PA 18324
Attn: Kira Hader
RR2 box 2004
Bushkill, PA 18324
I will also put this on my facebook profile in case you want to find it. But I would love some letters over the summer to let me know what you guys are up too! Also for my family members that are up in the area I have to mention while I'm here that if you want to visit me at camp you have to let me know beforehand because it has to be approved by my supervisor before hand. As much as I love you guys and would like to see you the camp rules need to be obeyed.
For some of you the picture to the left maybe a bit horrifying... but try walking into your kitchen and seeing this. Or going to bed, waking up, opening your dresser, going to take a shower, going to wash clothes... and I'm sure there are like ten more of those. One of the more entertaining parts of the semester was when on of my roommates, Cami, decided to buy two fake cats from a silent auction that we had at school. Little did we know that they would become the household pet for the rest of the semester. A few days after we got these cats we found out that they in fact purr... yes that's right it purrs... And like I said these cats were found all over the place. The blender is just one of these places.
One last thing before I go - Shout out to Stacey and Kevin's last blog about reunion shows. I really hope that Save By the Bell ends up reuniting!
Ok I'm off to bed now.
One last thing before I go - Shout out to Stacey and Kevin's last blog about reunion shows. I really hope that Save By the Bell ends up reuniting!
Ok I'm off to bed now.
Thanks for the shout out! I feel super important that I made your blog - go me!
ReplyDeleteSo this whole letter writing thing... crazy, huh? You know me, mine will probably still be typed so I can spell-check and delete mistakes. :-> I will give it a try though!