Picture three :] was actually taken today! There is a first time for everything! So today was good. I went on a picnic with Marissa at Alhambra Hall in Mt. Pleasant. So basically this is one of the pictures I took. If you can tell there is a little brown hut that is in the distance it is from a wedding that will probably happen tomorrow or tonight. What an amazing place to have a wedding! However, planning an outside wedding would scare me super bad... it would so rain on mine. But it was a nice place for a picnic and to catch up with Marissa.
So the song of the day is "How He Loves" by John Mark McMillan. Click here to hear it on YouTube with the story. It is an awesome song. For those of you who have heard it and it wasn't by him re-listen to it by him and hear the story. Such an amazing song and testimony.
So this is where I normally talk about the internship stuff... but I don't think I really have anything to say. Other than 8 more days and I will be in PA. I also get a kick out of telling people from home that I am going to be a camp counselor for two months and see their reactions. Actually there is one thing that I want to tell you about the internship! We have to have personal and professional goals for the summer. One of mine is writing three letters a week. The thought process was I wanted to make sure that Mom and Dad got one every week and that still left me open for one letter. So I want addresses! So please if you want me to write you a letter at some point send me your address on facebook or email it to me... if you really want you can text me your address, but I need at least 8 addresses, but I would gladly take more!
Next, I want to introduce you to some of the people that have made a huge impact on my life this semester. To the right is a picture of the group of middle school kids that let me hang out with them for the weekend in Gatlinburg, TN. I guess technically Shawn and Breena (The youth director people at Montreat Pres.) were the ones that let me hang out with them that weekend... but still the kids were pretty inviting themselves. These are just some of the amazing kids I get to hang out with every week at Montreat Pres. (I'm sorry if you get tired of hearing that, but I really love them and am super blessed to hang out with them.) Joel Sonneberg is also in the picture. He isn't actually one of the people that I hang out with on a regular basis. He was the speaker for the weekend and Shawn happened in to be his youth leader back in the day. If you ever want a good read, I would recommend finding his story and reading it because it is an amazing one. To the left is a picture of the hotel we stayed at... from the 16th or 17th flo
I think that is all that I am going to say for today! I think funny stories from this semester will be starting pretty soon, with some really funny pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment